Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saturday Style

Last Saturday I wore a dress to work and it started something I didn't even planned on doing. It started a goal from my 101 in 1001 list. To wear a dress/skirt everyday for 2 weeks. I didn't know when I was going to actually do the goal. I guess now is as good as a time as ever, right? The first week was pretty easy peasy.



I wanted to do this for a bunch of reasons. I really need to weed out the undesirables in my closet. Also, because I love dresses and skirts. They make me feel purdy.

I have run into a few problems with this fun little goal.

 1. I have no clue how I am going to pull of 4 more outfits for work. I might have one or two more dresses/skirts in my closet that are black. I might have to just restyle one of these gems pictured.
2. Why am I doing this in the Winter? It is so cold outside! As you can see in the last picture I threw on some leggings, a stripey dress, and my gap hoodie. It was just too cold(and snowy) to even try to look cute. Believe it or not I left the house looking like that! And a lot of my dresses are for the warmer months. They aren't going to get touched. I might have to do this goal twice!

It wouldn't be a goal if it wasn't challenging, I suppose.
Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.
Or in my case Just keep dressin'

No comments:

Post a Comment