Wednesday, December 25, 2013

About Me






I'm Meagan. 

I use to go by Meg. Maybe I still do. You can call me anything as long as it is nice!

I call Tennessee home but currently living in Kentucky. I've had a few detours along the way.






I'm a mom to a wonderful little boy. He is the light of my life.

I'm a single(but currently taken) mommy. I've been a single mom since my son was a little babe.

I'm a lover of books, of writing, the color brown, the midnight hour, of lists, of road trips, fashion, the store Anthropologie, making people beautiful, of photography, and anything pumpkin flavored.



I'm a pretty happy person. I usually always have a smile on my face.

1 comment:

  1. Meg, I was hoping you were on Bloglovin' or something to follow your posts, since GFC hasn't worked for me in ages (sometimes it loads and sometimes it doesn't). Or maybe you have Twitter or e-mail updates for your blog?

    ReplyDelete