Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Letter E

Just so happens the day after I started my 101 Goals I started on a goal. I watched a movie and that goes with Watch 26 movies one for each letter of the alphabet goal. Its title happens to start with E, which I thought was going to be a rather hard letter to find to watch. This was just too easy. I like how this challenge is going already.

Elysium
"In the year 2154, two classes of people exist: the very wealthy, who live on a pristine man-made space station called Elysium, and the rest, who live on an overpopulated, ruined Earth." - Taken from IMDB

I'm not a movie critic. No review here.

Movies like this make think of the future. Could this stuff really happen? If it did I wonder what I would do. Would I be among the lucky people who live in Elysium or would I be the regular joe's living on Earth? No matter which one I was I know I would be part of the revolution. 

Bring it on, future world. Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment