Saturday, May 17, 2014

Happenin' Life

I'm watching the sun set. The day is almost over. It was a pretty normal day for me. I'm sitting here watching the sun set and pondering about my life. Oh, yes, it is that kind of day.

If I had to answer the question 'Is your life moving forward, backward or on hold?', I think I would have a hard time deciding between the three. I'd like to say my life is moving forward. Who doesn't want that? It some ways it definitely is. There are a lot of changes happening. Good changes. Exciting changes. Who wants their life to move backward? I don't know. Maybe moving backward doesn't have to be a bad thing all the time. Just taking a step back and changing directions. Some of the things going on in my life I never thought would happen. I've worked hard and are those things over for now? Maybe but maybe it is just a new journey starting. Is on hold bad? It sounds pretty nice. For things to just not change. To just be.

I don't know if my life is moving forward, backward, or on hold.

I do know that life is definitely happening, though.

1 comment:

  1. May blessings abound for you in all that you do in life.
    RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete