Saturday, May 17, 2014

Happenin' Life

I'm watching the sun set. The day is almost over. It was a pretty normal day for me. I'm sitting here watching the sun set and pondering about my life. Oh, yes, it is that kind of day.

If I had to answer the question 'Is your life moving forward, backward or on hold?', I think I would have a hard time deciding between the three. I'd like to say my life is moving forward. Who doesn't want that? It some ways it definitely is. There are a lot of changes happening. Good changes. Exciting changes. Who wants their life to move backward? I don't know. Maybe moving backward doesn't have to be a bad thing all the time. Just taking a step back and changing directions. Some of the things going on in my life I never thought would happen. I've worked hard and are those things over for now? Maybe but maybe it is just a new journey starting. Is on hold bad? It sounds pretty nice. For things to just not change. To just be.

I don't know if my life is moving forward, backward, or on hold.

I do know that life is definitely happening, though.

2 comments:

  1. May blessings abound for you in all that you do in life.
    RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am commenting to let you know what a terrific experience my daughter enjoyed reading through your web page. She noticed a wide variety of pieces, with the inclusion of what it is like to have an awesome helping style to have the rest without hassle grasp some grueling matters.
    Best Kids book reviews

    ReplyDelete