Friday, February 7, 2014

Don't Be A Joy Sucker

I love Valentine's Day. Love it so much I would marry it. I love Valentine's Day even if I'm not in a relationship. It doesn't change anything for it. This day is about love. I'm going to love my son, my parents, my coworkers, my friends, the mailman, the gas station worker and this year I really do get to love my boyfriend on this day!

This day is just about love. 

There will never be any boycotting this lovely holiday ever. I will never understand that. Never. Peoples biggest comment is "you shouldn't just show love on one day.". Who ever said you are just showing it on one day? I'm full of love every day for the people in my life. This day just makes it sweet and fun. Why do you celebrate Halloween? Present giving at Christmas? Egg hunting on Easter? It gives us JOY!

Don't be a joy sucker!

Celebrate Valentine's Day!



With all that being said let me tell you about Valentine's Day! I have been a crafting fool today. Kid crafts, card making, boyfriend crafts, parents craft. Every one is getting something crafted and they are going to like it!

7 More days until Valentine's Day!

<3

#backthatazzup 
This is my Valentine's Day jaaaam.
That and Marvin Gaye.


3 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more to this post, to the song, to everythang. I love love! Have a great weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! You may be the first person I've EVER found who agrees with my feelings on Valentine's Day. It is my favourite day of the year because you can shameless share love with everyone! I hate when people react so negatively, and the "you only like it because you're in a relationship comment!" It's just a fun day, in love or not!
    (Sorry for the rambling comment!) I hope you have the most delightful Valentine's Day and that no one tries to steal you're Valentine's day joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that post title! I don't get people who bash it so much. Love is about more than romance, you can celebrate love for family, friends, yourself, pets, LIFE, I mean c'mon people!!

    ReplyDelete