Monday, February 3, 2014

101 Rewards

I was doing a little thinking about my 101 in 1001 goal list. I really like the idea of it. I'm still excited to get things done on it. However, a question popped into my head and that is "Should I reward myself when I have completed the list or a certain amount of goals?". I think that idea if rewarding myself sounds really fun and exciting as much as the list is fun and exciting!

The more I thought about it, though, the more it came to me that the goal list in itself is a reward! How amazing is that?! I don't think I need a reward for completing any of these goals. They are rewards on their own already.

Plus, at the end of the goal list I will have saved $1,111 and that is a lot! I can do quite bit with that much. Vacation? Clothes shopping spree? Donation to the Arthritis Foundation? Or even one of the goals on my list is to donate to someone else's charity of choice.

I have some time to think about it some more. I've only completed 3 goals. Many more to go!


1 comment:

  1. I did a 101 in a 1001 a couple of years ago. I didn't finish all 101, but it was a great experience. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete