Thursday, January 30, 2014

30 things I'm Thankful And It Isn't Even November

Around Thanksgiving everyone was writing about what they were thankful for. I think that is great. Go on with your thankful self. I read a few things from people(the haters of the world) that talked about how people gripe and gripe and all year and they are only thankful for things one month out of the year. So, when those comments are made this year in November I am going to pull up this post and say "Nuh uh. I was even thankful in January!".

30 things I'm Thankful And It Isn't Even November

1. My little man
Biggest blessing in my life. One smile, One kiss, One hug and he melts my worries of the day away.

2. My parents
My parents are always there to help and support me. I don't know where I would be without them.

3. My Love
He is an amazing man. He has a big heart and he loves me with it.

5. My best friends
When we say BFF we really do mean forever.

6. My coworkers
6. Owning a car
7. The roof over my head
8. A warm bed at night
When you hear a story about how people are cuddled up next to on the floor, in the cold, and possibly even outside, a bed seems like a blessing.

9. My job
10. Good health
I haven't had health insurance in 5 years. I'm thankful nothing major has happened to me and I'm thankful for getting health insurance that starts next week!

11. Symptom free months for Gage
My little man has a disease that can wreak havoc on his body. He started a new medicine and has been symptom free for 6 months now.

12. Water
Drinking. Showering. Washing clothes and dishes. Wow. It is hard to imagine that there are people who don't have it.

13. Food on the table
Again. When you think about people being hungry. Just said.

14. Money in the bank
15. Freedom to worship or to not worship
16. My days off of work
Spending time with the people I love and sleeping. Joys of life.

17. My cats
18. Ability to read
19. Books
20. Waking up today
Hallelujah. Amen.

21. My eyesight
22. Music
23. The military
My dad was in the Army for 28 years. I'm thankful for people like him.

24. My hands
Without my hands I couldn't do my job. My hands are precious.

25. Laughter
Serenading me through life.

26. Living near a big(ish) city
27. The invention of GPS.
28. Looking forward to things
I'm planning a vacation and had the thought that I'm extremely lucky that I have things like vacation to look forward to.

29. Nature
30. Kindness

3 comments:

  1. This proves you aren't materialistic and that is so great. These are wonderful things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh yes! a thankful post that isn't even November. that's how i know you really mean it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the "And it isn't even November" part! You--and I!--have a lot to be thankful for at any time of year!

    ReplyDelete