Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A little Advice

Advice to my son for when he is older


  •  Love. Love life. When it knocks you down, get back up, and continue loving. Don't become bitter and jaded. Life is too short. Don't ever let your heart get hard.
  • Work really hard at every thing you do and want to become. I'd really like it to be school and more school but if you want to be a famous musician or a clown then do it and do it good and hard. 
  • Take care of your responsibilities. Work, bills, family, life. Doesn't matter. If it is YOURS take care of it. Life will go along more smoothly and you won't feel so disappointed in yourself.
  • Be humble. Don’t think you’re better than anybody else and never think you know everything.
  • Have a strong moral compass. Know who you are, what you stand for, and what you value. Try your best to remain true to them.
I'm sure there is so much more I can tell my little man about but this is a nice start.

Do you have any advice for your kids?



2 comments:

  1. My advice is to own it all; the good, bad, funny, mean, stupid, and everything else between. Perfection is not the goal.

    ReplyDelete